We’ll keep your network and server problems to a minimum with our Managed Network Services preventing any downtime and disruption to your business. Here’s how we’ll help…
Benefits of managed networks
Our Managed Network services are available to all sizes and types of organisation. We use a combination of remote automation tools and our expert IT support technicians to provide a unique range of benefits:
- Fewer problems or disruption
- No disruption during setup
- 24 x 7 real-time monitoring for potential issues
- Pre-emptive maintenance – acting on early alerts to prevent issues
- Scalable pricing and value for money
- Ongoing technical support
- Better security
- Anti-virus, threat management, and software patching updates
Prevention is better than cure. 24x7x365, we use our monitoring and event management to improve network performance, to spot potential issues and to stop problems happening.
We also run scans and update your software patches and hotfixes, anti-virus definitions, and threat management. This also reduces the risk of problems, and maximises your network security.
What we cover
We provide ongoing management, as well as consultation, design, implementation, or configuration of all the following technologies (and some more):
- We’re fully accredited by Microsoft and Dell, with vast experience of Windows and Linux servers (plus the underlying hardware), including Active Directory administration and Group Policy management. We also cover virtualisation and high availability solutions.
- We manage Directory Services for many clients, including their data security, access to resources, ICT standards and desktop computer settings.
- Using industry-leading remote monitoring and management software as a base, we’ve modified it to check all the key elements of your network and infrastructure, so we continuously check for potential issues (Event Management) and pre-emptively resolve problems.
- We keep everything running smoothly, report on the health of your systems and provide inventories when needed.
Internet and Broadband
- We provide a single-stop, fully managed and integrated Internet access solution, complete with underlying broadband (including capability for site-to-site private links with options for redundancy and failover).
- We can manage your security and access (firewalling), as well as IP configuration (DNS, Name hosting, DHCP, addressing schemes and so on) to meet your requirements.
Cabling and Ethernet
- Installations, surveys, compliance testing and documentation are conducted by our qualified engineers, whether the cabling is Ethernet or Fibre Optic. Cabling installations come with a guarantee of up to 25 years.
LAN, VLAN and Wireless
- As well as physical cabling we’re able to help with your LAN management and configuration, including virtual network segmentation (VLANs) and Wireless integration. This covers ongoing maintenance, optimisation and security.
- Our expertise includes telephony so we can manage your mobility throughout, from Mobile Device Management (MDM) of mobile phones, through telephone number diversion, to secure remote access to your business systems and information for homeworkers or people out on the road.
- Computing over distances (remote working, or site-to-site connectivity in a WAN) requires security and efficient routing of network traffic. We can manage this for you to ensure that this works as flawlessly and reliably as possible.
- No other local Managed IT provider can offer the mix of IT and communications capability and expertise that techi.es has to offer, meaning better choice, reliability and convenience for you.
- We have all the accreditations and certifications you’d expect, plus the underlying technical solutions we use are proven industry-leading designs and products.