Perfect for smaller businesses, our Remote-IT package offers a cost-effective yet unlimited remote support service with 24×7 monitoring of your IT infrastructure and systems.
Remote-IT support package
If you’re a small business with a keen eye on costs and budgeting, but you recognise the value of technology as a key enabler for efficiency, Remote-IT may be the best support option for you.
This package gives you unlimited remote support for your end-users, covering your computers, servers and network.
You can get in touch with our in-house Service Desk team by telephone, email, our chat application or our online portal – as often as you like. Our phones are all manned by qualified technicians to ensure you’re back up to speed as quickly as possible – no call logging first.
Our Service Desk technicians utilise leading edge remote-access technology and in most cases are able to rectify your issues as if they are physically on-site – without having to visit your offices.
If you do need someone to come onsite you’ll enjoy discounted rates, to save you more money.
Key features at a glance
Features provided in our 24×7 monitoring and management package and are included as standard.
- Unlimited telephone & email support
- Unlimited remote support (servers, PC’s & networks)
- Standard Service Desk hours 7.30am to 6.30pm daily
- Preventative maintenance & updates
- 24/7 Real-time monitoring & alerts
- Guaranteed response & resolution times
- High rate of first-contact resolution
- Enterprise class service management system
- Self-service online portal
- On demand ICT advice
- Discounted onsite time
- Discounted rates on other services
- No hidden costs
Key package benefits
Our Remote-IT support package includes all the features and benefits of our Monitor-IT package. Benefits include:Lower costs and better budgeting
- Our pricing model is based on a monthly service charge, and the price is fixed regardless of how much support time you use, so it’s a predictable, regular operational expense.
- It will save you a fortune relative to paying for limited expert block time, or the costs of hiring and training your own technical resource. Plus, there’s always someone there when you need help – no gaps during breaks or holidays.
- All our front-line people are qualified and experienced, so we start to fix problems straight away. No call-centre to negotiate to start things moving. We understand that minimising disruption is critical. Customer service is our focus.
- There is no limit on the amount of remote support you can use. We’re there for you whenever and as often as you need us.
- As a small business one of the key challenges is finding the depth of technical expertise needed to maintain and troubleshoot email, server and networking systems. With us you will meet that technical challenge and open the door to further success and growth.
- As part of this package we monitor your key systems, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This helps us anticipate problems before they happen. And if they do happen we’re able to notify you and take appropriate action accordingly.
- Keeping everything up to date is time-consuming and painstaking. By applying software patches and fixes, as well as updated antivirus and threat management, we’ll take a weight off your shoulders and free you up for business.