When you’re running a business, supporting and maintaining your ICT can be expensive. Here’s how we can help to keep your costs down without compromising on reliability.
Better than in-house IT Support
ICT is critical to the success of a business in terms of day-to-day running and as a differentiator. These days, it’s a requirement for commercial success.
Unfortunately technology can also be expensive and distracting, just making sure it’s working productively and efficiently. Outsourcing your IT support will free up your time, and give you a premium service at a fraction of the cost of doing it all in-house.
We provide tailored support options to suit your needs and budget: 24×7 monitoring, remote and onsite IT support (fully managed Service Desk), as well as options for extended cover. We also have options for ad hoc pay as you go services and emergency cover.
Benefits of our support service
Our pricing model
- All our pricing is up-front and transparent: no nasty surprises. We also bill on a monthly basis, helping your cash-flow and budgeting.
Experience and expertise
- All our technicians are fully trained with years of experience under their belts. You get the experience and expertise at a fraction of the cost of employing and training your own team.
Technical problems solved
- We’ve invested thousands in an efficient problem management system so you don’t have to. This allows us to prioritise any issues you have, and to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly and openly. You also get the assurance of guaranteed response times for response and for your problem to be resolved.
- You get unlimited access to our Service Desk, and can raise tickets via telephone, email or online via our customer portal.
Preventing technical problems
- We monitor your systems 24×7, and this means that we can identify a lot of issues in the early stages, virtually eliminating any downtime.
- We also undertake critical updates, such as anti-virus and seurity patches, so you don’t have to worry about security or bugs.
Help and advice
- With constant changes in technology it can be tricky to ensure that everything is working optimally and that you have the best systems in place for the job. We’re always there for a friendly discussion about options and features if you need us.
Partnership means success
Our goal is to work with you, keeping those costs down, but also ensuring that you have the expertise and help needed to make your ICT an enabler rather than an obstacle.
Whether you’re a a small business looking to fully outsource your IT support and strategy or a medium sized business looking for help, we’d like the chance to talk to you. We see your success as our success.
Customer service and communication
We won’t speak down to you, or try to confuse you with jargon. We put customer service and communication at the front when it comes to helping you. We understand that expertise in business and entrepreneurial spirit may not always go hand-in-hand with technical expertise in ICT.
On top of regular updates on progress for any IT support issues you have, we can also provide monthly reports on how you’ve used our services, so you can keep an eye on making sure you’re getting value for money.