A well-managed ICT project makes all the difference in achieving success. We’ve got the experience, expertise and processes to make sure you succeed.
Your ideal partner for ICT Project Delivery
ICT infrastructure is likely to be one of the biggest capital investments your business will make. So it makes sense to seek independent, specialist advice from an expert before you commit to anything.
Our Project Delivery services
We will help you identify and realise ROI on your ICT investments and offer a full range of Project Delivery services. You can pick-and-mix for a tailored project, and choose the exact fit for your requirements, from full outsourcing to complimenting your IT team with specialist experience, knowledge and skills.
If your business wants to move ahead using ICT, or just requires a simple set of upgrades, a redesign of your current systems, or a brand new system implementation, Techi.es can help.
Structured Project Management
We follow a structured approach to Project Management to ensure success – it’s that attention to detail that makes all the difference.
Whether or not you want us to undertake formal management processes on your project, we use our own internal systems to manage and verify all progress, risks, ongoing costs, quality of work, adherence to timescales, and as a reference back to your goals.
Our Project Management lifecycle
- Strategy – understanding your needs, discussion, audits, research, advice
- Design – review options, recommendation, business case, solution design, proposals
- Transition – approval, purchasing, project management, installation, training, review
- Operation – support services, monitoring, remote management, patching and updates
- Improvement – change management, client reviews, reconsider objectives, new technologies
Project Stages we follow
Projects stages typically include the following:
Understand your goals and requirements
- Our consultants will help identify objectives based on your goals, with creation of a proposal that aligns with them.
- We reach agreement on the business plan, assign team members, source required hardware and software, and make arrangements for the work to begin.
- Once we obtain authorisation from you to go ahead we’ll perform ongoing reviews of objectives and expectations, as well as assign tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- We put processes in place to manage quality, risk, communication, and ensure that project controls, documentation and the plans are in place.
- Once a project has started, we will report on progress, monitor for any issues or risks that arise, and take corrective action.
Managing Project stages
- While reviewing progress and success we will make any updates to the plan that arise out of discussion and agreement with you.
- Finally we ensure that the project is complete and meets with expectations in terms of cost, timescale and overall goals.
- Once all is completed, we update our records and evaluate for ways to improve. We then complete formal hand-over with you.
- We have options for ongoing IT support – remote or onsite, and tailored monthly support packages or pay-as-you-go services.
- There are also options for monitoring and remote management and ongoing strategic review to continue the forward-looking approach to ICT.
Why we’re the best choice for your ICT Projects?
Passion and expertise
Our passion comes from working with you, whether your expertise is commercial strategy, operations or technical management – whether you’re a new business, a growing SMB or an established mid-size enterprise.
Strategically aligning with your goals
Unlike most providers we don’t regard your projects as pure technical problem-solving – it’s more than fixing something that’s broken. Your investment in ICT should be positive, forward-looking, and strategic – it should enable development and efficiency in your organisation – so keeping an eye firmly on your goals is a key driver in our working methods, and critical to project success.
Unique coverage of technical solutions
Techie.es can uniquely cover projects for telecoms and IT solutions so we’re a true direct provider of ICT, meaning a single point of call, breadth of expertise, true integration – of your telephony, communications and IT infrastructure – and the ability to pass the benefits of costings and experience straight to you.
Close connections with manufacturers and developers
We identify new and industry-leading solutions. Once we’re satisfied and we’ve proven them to work, we partner up with the manufacturers and developers. These close relationships help ensure that issues can be dealt with quickly, and ensures that potential problems are kept to a minimum. It also ensures our IT support packages have unique value.
Accredited Technical knowledge
We’re also committed to training, and have all the relevant accreditations and certified technical staff. We also apply tough criteria when recruiting new members of the technical team, and look for genuine passion.