A single specialist covering all your requirements
Few networking providers are specialists in both information technology (IT) and communications – to cover the whole range of key requirements, from a simple installation of a cable run right through to design, commissioning and support of a structured wide area network, including coverage of your telecoms and mobility needs.
Our Networking Solutions
We offer the following solutions:
Networking within the building
- We can offer all cabling and wireless, new hardware, new and upgraded software, phone systems, access security, performance testing, network setup and support, shared access to resources, and managed configuration of user-endpoints such as desktop computers and devices.
Networking outside your building
- We provide secure and reliable building-to-building (site-to-site) connectivity, dedicated and shared broadband services.
- As experts in IT and communications we supply connectivity, firewalling, and filtering for email spam or Web access, plus security certificates and domain hosting.
Our Networking Services
Our services cover all technologies – from physical cabling up to complete network design.
We cover all types and sizes of client
- As well as offering fully outsourced solutions or the option for us to work with your own ICT team.
Auditing and testing
- If you have problems with computing performance, such as Web speed, or drop outs where you can’t connect to information, we can take look at the problem. We can also audit for conformance with networking standards to ensure everything is fit-for-purpose.
Design and consulting
- If you’re moving into new buildings, or expanding and have additional premises to connect to, we can ensure that your network, communications and telecoms will be fit for purpose.
Network refurb, new installation or relocation
- We can cover all of these scenarios, project managing the movement of your technology and network commissioning, configuration and testing.
Commissioning and implementation
- We will ensure that the implementation is completed and fully working within agreed timelines. We have many years of collective experience and expertise to bring to the table.
Event management monitoring
- Many networking faults and performance issues give warnings before they happen. We can offer 24x7x365 remote monitoring and management, to identify and fix problems before they disrupt you.
Our Structured Cabling Services
Structured Cabling specialists
It can be hard to find a reliable local firm to undertake ICT cabling work. Look no further we can help.
Our solutions cover all aspects of IT and telecommunication infrastructure cabling projects across local and wide area networks – from full, multi-site installations to moving existing floor points within your office.
Services include the design, configuration, testing, installation and implementation of all current Data and Voice cable topologies, including Fibre Optics, Category 5 enhanced, 6, 7 Ethernet where appropriate and all types of Voice cable.
All work completed is compliant to the latest standards and regulations and is conducted with as little disruption to your business as possible.
Fully tested and guaranteed
Every installation is completed with full test documentation, be it Category 5e/6, 7 or Fibre Optic and is offered complete with a guarantee up to 25 years. Outlet layout plans and numbering systems are also provided to ensure additions and alterations can be carried out effectively.
Structured Cabling Services
- Warranty on all installations
- Free site surveys
- Gigabit compliance testing
- Maintenance and fault finding
- Category 5e, 6, 7 installations
- Fibre-optic installations and testing
- VoIP infrastructure specialists
- Minimum disruption
- Fully qualified engineers
- Full test documentation supplied
Free site survey
Please contact us today or call 01793 295000 for more information about our Structured Cabling Services and to organise your free site survey.