ICT Procurement works best with a supplier who is impartial, interested in your long-term success, has strong vendor relationships, and will balance cost against quality. Here’s how we can help on all fronts.
The technology we provide
We work in partnership with select hardware and software industry leading manufacturers and have top accreditations with some of the world’s largest ICT brands.
Our staff are fully equipped with the most up-to-date knowledge, experience, and technical skills to help you make the right decision when choosing new computer equipment for your business.
We have the experience and expertise to handle your complete procurement process, from consultation right through to product supply. We can even assist with configuration, installation and on-going IT support – if required.
What we supply
We can identify, procure and supply your full range of ICT services, solutions and systems around:
- Servers, Virtualisation, Backup and storage solutions, Desktop PC’s, Macs, Laptops, Notebooks, Ipads and Monitors
- Cloud and Hybrid solutions, Hosting, wired and wireless, switches, routers, UPS, security – Firewall and VPN solutions, leased lines, and broadband
- Printer solutions, keyboards, mice, scanners etc
- Telephone systems, VoIP handsets and accessories, PDA’s, Mobile Devices and smart phones
- Operating Systems Software
- Server Applications – Data Sharing, Email, Virtualisation, Remote Desktop, Network Management and Configuration
- Accountancy & Office Applications
- Anti-virus & Security – Network / Desktop
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Data Backup Solutions
- Email Utilities & Spam protection
Why Techi.es for ICT Procurement
A shrewd manager knows that the right investment in ICT will repay itself in efficiencies, wider capabilities, increased competitiveness, differentiation and, therefore, profitability.
This is why ICT Procurement is much more than just finding the lowest-cost option on your computers (which still shouldn’t be ignored, once the critical aspects are met). Technology that doesn’t drive you towards your objectives is always a waste of money, no matter what your discount is.
It is critical to achieving success that you team-up with the right procurement partner. This is why we think we stand out:
We regard working with you as an investment in our future
- We’re passionate about helping clients succeed through their ICT. We aim to be recognised as trusted partners. We’re proud of our high customer retention.
We ensure you get as much, or as little, help as you need
- From a range of options, including solution design, proposal verification, implementation, configuration, and support, so you get exactly what you need.
We get to know you
- When we know your systems we can identify the best options faster. It also means we can optionally prepare new computers before they arrive on site, ready to be used when they land on the desk.
Flexible finance options available
- You retain control of cash flow. Often the greatest need for investment and replacement-of-equipment will happen when it isn’t the most convenient. For more information on our options see our financing and leasing options.
Experts in IT and in phone systems
- Including broadband, telephony and calls, mobility solutions, and building-to-building connectivity. No scope for problems hiding in the gaps between different suppliers.
Discounts for Education and Charity
- We’re also a Microsoft Education reseller and can offer discounts to charities and into education.
Checklist for minimum partner requirements
If you shop around other procurement and licensing providers you’ll see a number of services and benefits. We tick the same boxes too, and more.
Willingness to listen
- To hear you and understand what you need and expect.
- To cover all your needs, both in terms of technology and the services we offer.
Strong vendor relationships
- Fast sourcing and turn-around, sorting out any issues efficiently with expert knowledge and better support.
Passion for tech, and accreditations
- We can all talk a good talk, but the enthusiasm means our techs tend to provide that extra bit of helpfulness and dedication, and we have all the usual badges.
Technical knowledge and experience
- Technical ability to deliver is fundamental.
Stability in supplier
- A proven track record of growth and security means reliability, good credit with vendors and a proven track record of satisfied customers.
Understanding of licensing
- Software licensing can be very complicated – so many permutations and versions and varieties. If you get the wrong one it may not even work.
- No boxes left around, but delivery coordinated with installation, including computers pre-configured on arrival if required. No mess or disruption.
Dedicated account manager
- Someone who gets to know you, your systems, and your ways of working.
- Support during and after procurement, and it’s genuine, broad technical knowledge.
Willingness to share economies of scale with you
- Like others, we generally get a bulk discount and we are delighted to share that with you.