We’re a customer service organisation first and foremost, technology is simply the focus for the services we deliver. This philosophy separates us from other ICT providers. Here’s how…
Good service is our first priority
We make sure that we put our client’s needs first to ensure that we deliver a customer experience that is second to none – our clients are our number one priority.
It doesn’t matter how brilliant our technical team is, if we’re not able to help you achieve your goals and ambitions through technology, then we have fallen short of our expectations. Many IT providers forget this. They forget that without their clients they have no business.
We love technology too
We’re just as “passionate” about technology as other ICT providers. Our engineers go home at night and have fun exploring the capabilities of technology in a safe environment, and find more efficient ways of doing things, and, combined with their in-depth, continual training and experience they’ve become experts.
Happy and healthy clients
Our philosophy, proven by experience, is that if we help our clients succeed through their IT and communications and keep them happy and productive – then in return we’ll succeed too.
We believe in the “virtuous spiral” – the opposite of a vicious circle. If you do well, we’ll do well. And if we do well we can provide a better service to you, and this will help you succeed even more. And so it goes on. And in the process trust builds too.
Our near perfect track record of 98% client retention is testament to this.
Other ways we improve quality and service levels
We also continually monitor and improve our quality and level of service through:
Continuous service improvements (CSI)
Quality and service management
- To ensure our quality of service we work to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and in accordance with the ITIL Service Management framework. We fully understand that continuous monitoring and improvement of our services is critical to our success and a key point of differentiation from other less service-driven ICT providers.
- We ensure the highest standards through best practices and the continuous review and development of our processes, procedures and systems, in accordance with our ISO and ITIL standards.
- One of the five stages of ITIL is Continuous Service Improvement (CSI). This is something we’ve always done, before there was an acronym or a book telling us what to do.
- Find out more about our best practices and standards for IT service management below.
- We always read our clients’ feedback and have a very high response rate for our post support case customer satisfaction surveys – in fact our average response rate is 98% far exceeding industry averages.
Improvements from within
- We’re Investors in People accredited which confirms we’re committed to providing our staff with an enjoyable and fulfilling working environment where they can develop, progress and be empowered to help us improve.
- We have a whole ticketing system dedicated to staff suggestions to help us make on-going improvements to our services.
Third Party Assessment
- We put ourselves up for assessment by third parties to check whether we’re missing something. And our MD is notorious for asking awkward questions, but it encourages us all to ask questions in turn, and to try better ways of doing things.
Measuring with business intelligence (BI)
We love our business intelligence (BI) tools too and have made significant investments in a number of systems.
Our business intelligence tools
They’re a great opportunity for us to learn and improve. We have reports and dashboards to alert us to changes and arising issues. When we identify ways to improve our efficiency or reduce costs, without reducing our quality of service, we pass on these improvements to you.
Everyone has dashboards, from director level to front line technicians. They ensure we keep our promises to you and meet our targets. We also have a bit of competitive fun with league tables.
If we expect our clients to make a certain investment in technology to improve their business, then logic would dictate that we practise what we preach and make these investments ourselves. We do – actions speak louder than words.
We practise what we preach
Recently we made a significant investment into new MSP business management and ticketing systems. We’ve replaced our quoting tools and integrated everything into our billing systems. We’ve integrated our project management tools too. Finally, we have our monitoring and BI systems. Most of these are subject to continual improvement by us.
Industry leading partners and accreditations
We invest in our supplier and vendor partnerships too. This ensures that people get the right training they need, good will and the relationships are there when needed. Where possible we use the same technologies that we recommend to our clients. The proof of the pudding, as they say, is in the eating.