Sometimes an Audit of your ICT infrastructure and systems can be an essential business requirement. We’ll help you achieve this in the most cost effective and efficient way possible.
We’re here to help you get the most from your ICT and offer a range of Auditing services that will help you build the right foundations for your future growth and success.
How our Auditing Services help
Without the information already to hand, an ICT audit can be a time consuming manual task, or requires a sizable capital investment in auditing software. We can help you:
Understand your existing setup
- You’re part of a new ICT Management team and need to know what’s “out there” – perhaps there has been a recent acquisition and merger – you’re looking to begin a tidy-up or rationalise your systems.
Solve performance problems
- Identify routing loops, or poor network optimisation – resolve problems with devices losing connectivity – troubleshoot slow performance of servers or your workstations.
Reduce IT support issues
- You need to ensure all computers are running accepted versions of software – you want assurance that patching is up-to-date – gain confirmation that your systems are uniform across the organisation.
- Find loopholes and weaknesses in your infrastructure – ensure that the latest anti-virus and threat management tools and updates are running.
Get the best from your systems
- Use an Audit as the basis for moving forward and improving the efficacy and performance of your systems.
Our Auditing process
Our Auditing process typically follows 3 distinct stages:
1. Review meeting
A qualified senior member of our technical team will meet with you to gain an understanding of your business needs and an overview of your setup.
During the meeting they will ensure that they fully understand your business, any relevant history, and the reasons for your current ICT infrastructure.
2. Performance of the Audit
Our expert team will then carry out the physical audit of your ICT systems. All are well qualified to benchmark your ICT infrastructure against current industry best practice.
We have close partnerships with the developers of industry leading tools and our team will be trained and have enough experience to ensure accuracy.
3. Presentation of reports and findings
We will then produce a detailed report of our findings and outline the current position of your ICT systems, identifying any shortfalls and risks, and optionally suggest possible future improvements.
This can identify whether or not, for example, everything is operating efficiently, your assets are safe, and whether ICT is contributing to your business objectives.